- Tourist information (Centrum Informacji Turystycznej), Kościuszki 54, 82-200 Malbork (at the Malbork Welcome Center building), ☎ +48 55 647-47-47, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Train station (Dworzec PKP), Dworcowa, 82-200 Malbork. There are ticket counters, luggage lockers, WIFI, waiting room inside train station. Toilettes are located outside (entrance from 1st platform).
You can find the detailed schedule on Polish Railways site. You can also buy ticket online. This can be definitely cheaper (up to 30%). You need to print your ticket or save it on your smartphone and show it to ticket controller.
- Wien 10.5h, one train daily (both directions), called SOBIESKI
You can reach Malbork from major Polish cities:
- Gdańsk 1-1.5h, several direct trains daily (both directions), the cheapest one are Regio trains, which costs 13PLN.
- Kraków 5-7.5h, 7 direct trains daily (both directions), connection cost is depend on type of trains: Twoje Linie Kolejowe (TLK - 1st class 107PLN, 2nd class 69PLN) or Express Intercity Premium (EIP - air-conditioned Pendolino trains - 1st class 246PLN, 2nd class 189PLN).
- Warsaw 2.5-3.5h, 14 direct trains daily (both directions), connection cost is depend on type of trains: Twoje Linie Kolejowe (TLK - 1st class 86PLN, 2nd class 56PLN), Intercity (IC - 1st class 86PLN, 2nd class 56PLN), Express Intercity (EIC - air-conditioned trains - 1st class 157PLN, 2nd class 121PLN) or Express Intercity Premium (EIP - air-conditioned Pendolino trains - 1st class 191PLN, 2nd class 147PLN).
- Szczecin 6h, 3 direct trains daily (both directions), only Twoje Linie Kolejowe (TLK - 1st class 98PLN, 2nd class 65PLN) trains
- Gdańsk you need to travel road #91 in Kraków direction, after that #22 to Malbork, other way is to travel A1 motorway in Kraków direction to Swarozyn exit, after that #22 to Malbork
- Kraków you need to travel road #1 in Gdańsk direction, after that #22 to Malbork
- Warsaw you need to travel road #7 in Gdańsk direction, after that #22 to Malbork
- Bus station (Przystanek dworcowy), Zelazna, 82-200 Malbork (Next to train station). There are only few platforms, there is no station building, so you can wait only outside. There are buses (PKS) connections with Bydgoszcz, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Iława, Krynica Morska, Olsztyn, Płock, and few other polish cities. You can find the schedule: E-podroznik site. Schedules are mostly up-to date.
- Minibus stop (Przystanek autobusowy), Dworcowa, 82-200 Malbork (Next to train station). There are few minibuses company which operates local transport outside Malbork. By this minibuses you can reach Malbork from nearby cities and villages. You can find the schedule on companies websites: Latocha, AZ Rydwan, Szaruga.
- Castle of the Virgin Mary (Zamek Krzyżacki), Starościańska, Malbork, ☎ +48 55 647 09 78. The ancient capital of the Teutonic Order, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on the UNESCO World Heritage List. For pricing and opening hours check Malbork castle website
- The Town square with fountain (Plac miejski z fontanną), Kościuszki, 82-200 Malbork. Nice place to spend some time during summer days. There are also fountain with sound shows at 10:00 PM in summer season.
- Monument of King Jagiellończyk (Pomnik Kazimierza Jagiellończyka), Kościuszki, Malbork (Next to the town square). Created just few years ago monument of Kazimierz Jagiellończyk.
- Church of st. John the Baptist (Kościół Jana Chrzciciela), Stare Miasto, Malbork (Next to castle).
- Church of the Virgin Mary of Perpetual Help, formerly st. George’s (Kościół Matki Boskiej Nieustającej Pomocy), Słowackiego, Malbork.
- Mary’s Gate (Brama Mariacka), Stare Miasto, Malbork. Currently there is pub called Baszta inside it.
- Potters’ Gate (Brama Garncarska), Stare Miasto, Malbork. Currently there is jewellery shop inside it.
- Old Town Hall (Ratusz Staromiejski), Stare Miasto, Malbork.
- Baptist Chapel (Kościół Chrześcijan Baptystów), Jagiellońska, Malbork.
- Post office complex (Kompleks budynków pocztowych), 17-Marca, Malbork.
- Dinopark - mobile dinosaurs park (Dinopark - park ruchomych dinozaurów), Toruńska, Malbork. 40 dinosaurs in 1:1 scale, 5D cinema, fossil museum, some place to eat and drink inside. Attraction mostly for kids.
- Jumpy park - rope park (Park linowy - jumpy park), Parkowa, Malbork. Rope park with many different paths, shooting range, trampolines and playground. Attraction both for kids and adults.
- The Malbork Siege (Oblężenie Malborka), Parkowa, Malbork. Medieval festival takes place in one weekend of July.
- Magic Malbork, Parkowa, Malbork. Outdoor event takes place in one weekend of August. Shows containing acrobats, dancers, lasers, etc.
- Cinnamon shops (Sklepy cynamonowe), Kościuszki, Malbork. Kind of fair created yearly during summer season on one of main streets.
- Malbork's mall (Galeria Malborksa), Kościuszki, Malbork. Biggest shopping center in Malbork.
- U Flisaka, ul. Wałowa (cross the river by pedestrian bridge starting from the castle, the restaurant is in the boat near the bridge), ☎ +48 55 272 45 66. Polish cuisine, regional food, nice atmosphere, view to the castle. About 30 PLN for a meal.
- Spiżarnia, ul. Dworcowa (Just few meters from the railway station under the old reservoir tower). Little themed pub combined with the greengrocery. Works only in summer. You practically sit outside, but it's covered.
- Hotel Zamek Malbork, ul. Starościnska 14, 82-200 Malbork. The Zamek Hotel in Malbork is situated in the historic building of the former Teutonic hospital for lansquenets (foot soldiers), within the premises of the biggest Gothic castle in Europe. Double room 180 - 260 PLN depending on season. (2011)
- Chiltuś, Tczewska 15, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 273 37 03. Suitable prices (35 PLN), convenient location (few minutes walk from castle).
- Camping Nogat nr. 197 (OSiR Malbork), Parkowa 3, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 272 24 13. Best campsite in town. Offers places to strike tents, park a car or a mobile home. They also have a camping houses and a hotel. It's less than 1 km walk along the Nogat river to the castle. Prices are per night as of 2011: Per person fee: 14 zł, Small tent: 8 zł, Big tent: 14 zł, Car: 10 zł, Van: 18 zł, Campervan: 31 zł, Dog: 5 zł, Camping house (for 3 people with private bathroom): 150 zł (120 zł off season).
- Hotel Parkowy, ul. Parkowa 3 (Get to the roundabout close to McDonnalds and fountain in the town center. Parkowa street starts there going northwards. Follow the street, pass under the train bridge, go further (some 500 m) until you see a poster of Hotel Parkowy / OSiR.), ☎ +48 55 272 24 13. One star, but clean. 120 zł/night (+15 zł/person for breakfast) for 4-person room, other options available. Nice area, sport and recreation places nearby.