- By rail from Exeter
- A376 from Exeter to Exmouth passes through the village at the top end away from the Estuary.
- There is a footpath from Exmouth
- Walking on Woodbury Common.
- Golf at Woodbury Park golf course, until recently owned by formula one racer Nigel Mansell. Tel: +44 1395 233382, mailto:email@example.com
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Learn English at the Lympstone Language School, Bridge House, Underhill, ☎ +44 1404 815190, e-mail: LympstoneLanguageSchool@btinternet.com.
- Globe, ☎ +44 1395 263166. The Strand,
- Swan, ☎ +44 1395 270403. The Strand,
- Redwing Inn, ☎ +44 1395 222156. Church Road,
- Saddlers Arms, ☎ +44 1395 272798. Exeter Rd,
- Nutwell Lodge Hotel, ☎ +44 1392 873279. Exmouth Road, A good way to spend a Sunday afternoon if you want a decently priced carvery.
- Atrium Restaurant @ Woodbury Park, Woodbury, ☎ +44 1395 233382. Relaxed, fine dining using local produce, this award winning restaurant is situated within the 4* Woodbury Park hotel. Restaurant Manager Warwick Mogford's friendly approch & Head Chef Matthew Picket's innovative menu make it worth a trip.
- Gulliford Farm, ☎ +44 1392 873067. B&B in lovely old farmhouse with swimming pool, tennis court, large bedrooms etc. or self catering accommodation in a choice of three cottages in country locations.
- Coach House, (30ft long, heated, indoor swimming pool)
- Pipers Folly, Church Road, Lympstone, ☎ +44 1395 223777. Quality accommodation near station, local pubs and Exe Estuary shoreline. With TV, Broadband and tea/coffee in the heart of the village. see www.pipersfolly.co.uk
- Visit Powderham Castle on the opposite side of the Exe Estuary.
- Bicton Park botanical gardens.