Loudonville is a city in Northwest Ohio. Loudonville is located in the southern part of Ashland County, close to the Mohican State Park and Forest. It is a popular recreational area for outdoor activities.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA: CLE), PH:(216)-265-6030, . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is a hub for United Airlines as well.
- Mansfield Lahm Airport, 2000 Harrington Memorial Rd, ☎ +1 419-522-2191. Mansfield.
- Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, PH:(614)-239-4083, . Port Columbus International Airport is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
SR 39 and SR 65 intersect in Loudonville.
A paved bike path runs from downtown Loudonville South of town all the way to the Mohican State Park. The paved bike path connects into the mountain bike trail system that runs through the Mohican State Park.
- Mohican State Park. The park is known for its Gorge Overlook, Covered Bridge, Fire Tower, hiking and biking trails, fishing, and more.
- Loudonville Canoe Livery, next to bridge on West Main. 1+ 888-CANOELO.
- Mohican State Forest
- Mohican Adventures Canoe, Camp, Cabins, and Fun Center, 3045 State Route 3 South, toll-free: +1-800-662-2663. Mohican Adventures Canoe, Campground, Cabins, & Fun Center offers an affordable place for families to stay during their Ohio vacation. They offer canoe, kayak, raft, and tube trips down the Mohican River. They also have three 18-hole mini golf courses and 2 lighted go-kart tracks. Their campground has an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a lake and pond stocked for fishing, a beach area, hiking and biking trails, 3 playgrounds, and much much more! They also offer a Fun Package that provides for a day or two of fun for one low price.
- Landoll’s Mohican Castle, 561 Twp. Rd, ☎ +1 419-994-3427. 3352,
- Mohican Resort & Conference Center. Surrounded by 6,000 acres of Mohican State Forest and borders Pleasant Hill Lake.
- Camp Toodik Family Campgrounds, Cabins and Canoe Livery, ☎ +1 419-994-3855. 7700 TR 462
- Mohican Adventures Campground and Cabins, 3058 State Route 3 South, toll-free: +1-888-909-7400. Offering 45 cabins from camper cabins to 16 person houses, approximately 200 full-service RV sites and over 200 primitive tent sites. Website: www.mohicanadventures.com
- Mohican Reservation Campgrounds and Canoeing, 23270 Wally Road, toll-free: +1-800-766-CAMP (2267). Cabins, campers and tents. Riverfront sites.
|Routes through Loudonville|
|Ends at ← Mansfield ←||W E||→ Millersburg → Dover|