Lockerbie (Gaelic: Logarbaidh) is a small town in Dumfries and Galloway, most famous as the setting for the tragic 1988 crash of Pan Am flight 103, following the detonation of a bomb on board.
- Dryfesdale Lodge Visitors' Centre. Mar-Sep 10.00 -16.00, Oct 11.00 - 15.00. An exhibition on the history of Lockerbie, and of Flight 103. The memorial garden is nearby
- Hallmuir P.O.W. Chapel (About 1 mile from Lockerbie). Built by Ukranians who came to Scotalnd from Italy in 1947.
- Lockerbie Air Disaster Memorial Window (Lockerbie Town Hall). office hours.
- Riverside Mill Bed and Breakfast, Dalton Hook, Lockerbie, DG11 1DG, ☎ +44 1576 510016. Experience the spectacular sights and sounds of the River Annan cascading through the grounds of the peaceful Riverside Mill B&B whilst still only being 3 miles away from the M74 (M6). £60.
- Tarras Guest House, 29 - 31 Mains Street, Lockerbie, DG11 2DG, ☎ +44 1576 203849. Tarras Guest House offers comfortable and friendly, personal service by resident owners Joan and John whilst providing excellent value for money.