There is a bus service along the mountain route from Sóller to Pollença which stops here. There is also a service from Palma or Inca (train to Palma).
The heart of the old place of pilgrimage is the church, surrounded by a big hotel complex. Beside that, there are some restaurants, bars and souvenir shops. The residential school for choirboys is not accessible for the public.
Located at about 700m above sea level, Lluc is a very central starting point for many hikes in the Serra de Tramuntana.
- The pilgrim church (Basilica of Sanctuari de Lluc)
- The Museum
Souvenirs are available.
There are several restaurants with moderate prices.
- The free campground at the beginning of the dead end road that leads to the place of pilgrimage is probably the biggest one in the whole Serra. It is well maintained and offers toilets, cold showers and barbecue facilities. The rangers bring fire wood regularly.
- The Hotel has nice old rooms in a noble atmosphere for about 30 Euros the double room. Single rooms have almost the same price.
You can do many walks from Lluc. Here are some of them:
- Around the Puig Roig and Puig Caragoler (7h)
- Puig Tomir (1103m, 3h)
- Puig Massanella (1367m, 4h)
- Torente de Pareis, a steep canon that you can descent down to the sea.
- Hike to Pollença.