- For other places with the same name, see Latina (disambiguation).
Latina was inaugurated in 1932 as the city of Littoria by the fascist government. Therefore, the city is full of fascist architecture such as you can see on this page.
The train stop is in Latina Scalo. From there, you will need transportation to Latina city.
- Hotel Bajamar, Lungomare Santo Janni 5, Formia, ☎ +39 0771 720441, e-mail: email@example.com. €50-120.
- Victoria Palace Latina, Via Vincenzo Rossetti, 24 (In the city centre), ☎ +39 0773663966, fax: +39 0773489592. Residential hotel with 150 rooms, suite, bar, bar gazebo, swimming pool and restaurant; also has facilities for meetings and conferences.
- Rome is not far by train, and includes the EUR neighborhood, if you want to see even more fascist architecture.
- Naples is the next major city to the south.
- There are also various pleasant villages and monasteries further inland and south, including the Abbey of Fossanova in Priverno.
|Routes through Latina|
|Modern Center, Rome ← South Rome ←||N S||→ Priverno → Minturno|