Kennemerland is a region in North-Holland. Many foreign travelers make a day-trip to the historic cities of Haarlem and Alkmaar, while the locals come here for it's nature, dunes and seaside resorts.
- Beverwijk — largest multi-ethnic Bazaar of Europe
- Bloemendaal — affluent town with a calm family-friendly beach
- IJmuiden — known for the large branch of Tata Steel Europe, also close to the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park
- Haarlem — historic town, easy day-trip from Amsterdam
- Heemskerk — off-the-beaten-path destination with some medieval structures
- Heemstede — small town with plenty of monuments and forests
- Zandvoort — major beach resort bordered by coastal dunes