Keighley (pronounced "keeth-lee") is a town in the English county of West Yorkshire, north west of Bradford in the Aire Valley.
- East Riddlesden Hall, Bradford Road, Riddlesden, Keighley, BD20 5EL (1 mile NE of Keighley on S side of the Bradford Road in Riddlesden, close to Leeds & Liverpool Canal. A629 relief road from Shipley and Skipton signed for East Riddlesden Hall), ☎ +44 1535 607075, e-mail: email@example.com. open 19 February-30 October 2011 Mo-We, Sa-Su 10:30-16:30, shop and tearoom only 5 November - 18 December 11-4. Owned and maintained by the National Trust, East Riddlesden Hall is a 17th century manor house found in the outskirts of Keighley in the now-absorbed village of East Riddlesden. Features include gardens, the Rose Window, a Great Barn recently opened to the public, a Priest's Hole and 5 ghosts (including the Grey Lady). admission adults £5.10, children £2.60, family £11.60, NT members free.
- Cliffe Castle Museum.
- Keighley and Worth Valley Railway.
- . Order from Amicos. Or if you're feeling lazy, Pizza/China/India/Africa ranch. Then take it back to Sean's and eat it whilst playing pro evo/listening to The Prodigy.
- . Jaegers at K2.Get mike to pay.
- . At sean's on his massive bean bag