You can in by the following roads. Interstate H1 If this town is where Interstate H1 ends in the west, then it's the first major town when you enter on Interstate H1 east or west. There is another route you can take
Route 7110, If you want to stick up with another route than Interstate H1 in Waipahu. You can take this route to get there. It's part of the segment of Farrington Highway (Route 93), also Route 93 is the only access to get to Kapolei from Waianae. So take this route.
If you are near Ewa you can take the former Route 764 road, Geiger Road, which later turns out into Roosevelt Ave, when you leave Ewa.
It's a pretty neat town but it's also it's first town when you use Interstate H1. It's located at the Leeward Coast of Oahu. So why you should enjoy walking around here. If you take Fort Barrete Road from Kalaeloa Airport, that's a nice easy access to enter there. Also, you can find good houses on estate websites, a house finder. Even, there is a good way to get into town!
- Wet n' Wild Hawaii, off Hwy 93 (From Waipahu, Route 7101 or Interstate H1 W to exit 1, turn left a short way and then turn right when you see see the barricades on the Old Farrington Hwy; from Waianae, Route 93 S until you enter on Interstate H1 and take exit 1B, turn right on Kamokila Blvd, then turn right on Kapolei Pkwy, then turn right on Kalaeloa Blvd, then turn right on Farrington Hwy when you see the barricades). A great place for families to visit. Lately there have been some maintenance issues, so expect parts of the water park to be closed. Wet n' Wild offers both food and drink such as fries and pizza at a premium.
- Syam Center for Natural Medicine (Treat yourself- get healthy), 2176 Lauwiliwili Street, #103 (Take H1 to Kapolei, on Lauwiliwili behind Costco), ☎ +1 808-226-3321, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 8:30AM-7PM. Natural medicine – Get a massage, have an acupuncture treatment. Yoga is coming soon upstairs.
Kapolei is almost like a whole shopping town, there are lots of restaurants both in the town center and further down past Costco, there on the roads of Farrington Highway but go on Fort Barrete Road, to get some shrimp and stuff near the intersection of Enterprise Road/Fort Barette Road/Roosevelt Ave. There are food stalls near it. Also, there are some restaurants like Chili's and Kapolei's Chinese Restaurant.
- Assagio, 777 Kamokila BLVD Suite A, ☎ +1 808-674-8801. Open Lunch and Dinner. Great Italian food in a classic setting. Assagio's offers a wide variety of homemade Italian food in 6 locations across the island. Appetizers, salads, soups, pastas, meats and desserts are all easy to please. Dress code is dressy casual. They do not have a kids menu so this is not a kid friendly place. Each table is served with bottomless complimentary bread throughout the meal. Prices are a little more expensive but the food is worth a try. $15-30.
- Ko Olina Beach Resort, 92-106 Waiali'i Pl, ☎ +1 808 440-7966, fax: +1 808 469-3624. A property management company offering luxury villa rentals. There is an on-site spa, golf course, lagoons, and fine dining.
- Marriott's KoOlina Beach Club, 92-161 Waipahe Pl, ☎ +1 808 679-4700, toll-free: +1-800-845-5279. Spacious, one, two and three-bedroom villas with kitchens and more.
- JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa, Ko Olina Resort, ☎ +1 808 679-0079. Upscale resort on Oahu's western shore, with a protected, white sand beach, a large spa, several dining options and shops, and 18 holes of golf and great restaurants. You can enjoy four secluded lagoons for safe family fun and calm waves. Or you can have a day of relaxation at the spa and golf course, open to the public. If you plan on having a Hawaiian wedding, Ko Olina has a chapel over looking the lagoons where you can have a great destination wedding.
There are 4 ways to get out of Kapolei by the following roads: Interstate H1, this is where Interstate H1 western terminus is at. But if you do want to go west, that heads for Waianae, but if your heading east, you're going to Pearl City, Aiea, and Honolulu till the end at Kahala.
Route 7110, It is a short route from Kapolei but this route will head for Route 76 and also the city of Waipahu.
Former Route 764, You actually need to get on Fort Barette Road and then it is Roosevelt Road when you are leaving Kapolei but later changes into Geiger Road when you are almost entering Ewa.
Route 93, When Interstate H1 reaches it's western terminus, later it changes into Route 93 which heads for Waianae, but there is 1 interchange on the route that heads for entering Ko Olina. And also it heads till its end in Waimea.