- For other places with the same name, see Huelva (disambiguation).
Theres a direct bus connection from Barcelona, and to Lagos. It's well connected by railway and major Andalusian road, just 70 km away from Seville. The nearest airports are Seville International Airport (75 km.) and Faro (Portugal). To get here from Seville airport by train, take the EA bus which is to the left as you leave the terminal building. This route takes you to Seville Santa Justa Station. The bus fare is current €4 and it takes around 20 to 25 minutes. You can then catch a train which takes between an hour and half and two hours, depending on the service.
- BEN Andalucia, Avda Alemania 30, across the bus station. 1€/h
- Queen Victoria District
- Park of the Palomas
- Sites of Christopher Columbus
- Statue of the Pinzón brothers in Palos de la Frontera
- Cervecería Bonilla Puerto, Muelle de Levante, s/n. 21001 Huelva, ☎ +34 959 10 00 00. Situated right on the waterfront. Good food, excellent service, and popular with the locals at lunchtime.
- Hotel Monte Conquero. 3 stars hotel set in an area with excellent communications, with direct access from the motorway and 10 minutes from the beach. The hotel has 165 spacious rooms with wooden floors. There are also special rooms for women executives, free WiFi, parking facilities and all the necessary services to ensure a pleasant stay. Online Bookings.
- NH Luz Huelva. Alameda Sundheim, 26, +34.95.9250011. Located in midtown Huelva, a short distance from the Congress Hall and the railway station.