The A55 runs from Chester to Holyhead.
- Irish Ferries sail from Dublin.
- Stena Line sails from Dún Laoghaire (Co. Dublin) (about 8 km south of Dublin city centre).
- Holyhead Breakwater Country Park. Nature trails, lake and cliff scenery
- Holyhead Maritime Museum.
- St Cybi.
- Skerries Lighthouse, The Skerries. Lighthouse on an outcrop of rocks North-East of Holyhead. An important breeding site for seabirds. Can be reached by charter boat from Holyhead.
- Dive Anglesey, 1 Church Terrace. Scuba and snorkelling
- The Harbourfront Bistro, Newry Beach.
- Prices Fish and Chips, 2 Saint Cybi Street, ☎ +44 1407 762300.
- Nuha Tandoori Restaurant, 69-71 Market Street.
- Boathouse, Newry Beach (Near marina). Pub, hotel, good food,
- Travelodge Hotel - Holyhead, Kingsland Road, ☎ +44 871 984 6342.