Hillsboro (North Dakota)
Hillsboro is a town in the Red River Valley of North Dakota. Its population is 1,563 people.
- By car via interstate highway I-29.
- By plane, Hillsboro Municipal Airport, +1 701 436-4752
- Traill County Museum, ☎ +1 701 636-5571. Features variety of collections, including local and regional history, rural school building, agriculture, music and Norwegian displays. Open June–August, Saturday-Monday, 2PM-5PM. Admission: $2 Plummer House, $2 agricultural building.
- Hillsboro Antique Tractor Pull (Pioneer building, west side of Hillsboro), ☎ +1 701 436-5568.
- Hillsboro Campground and RV Park (At the I-29 interchange in Hillsboro), ☎ +1 701 436-5205, toll-free: +1-888-430-5205, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open May 1 to October 15. Tent camping, 34 RV sites with full hook-ups, shower, 12 pull through sites, laundry, restrooms, snack bar. Wireless internet service available.
- Hillsboro Inn (At the I-29 interchange, exit 104 in Hillsboro), ☎ +1 701 436-5501, fax: +1 701 436-4509. 21 rooms, coffee, CATV, next to restaurant.