Hadsund is a city on the Jutland peninsula in Denmark. With a population of 5,000 people, it's the largest city of Mariagerfjord Municipality.
Hadsund Busterminal on Jernbanegade. Express buses (XBus ) leaves several times per day towards Aarhus-Randers and Aalborg. In addition regional buses (locally known as rutebil) connects to nearly Hobro, Mariager, Bælum and Øster Hurup.
- Havnø Mill (Havnø Mølle), Havnøvej 40, Hadsund (30 km east of town, difficult to reach by public transport), ☎ +45 9931 7460, e-mail: ILAemail@example.com. 19 Jun-31 Aug W noon-4PM. Dutch thatched windmill built 1842, the oldest windmill in North Jutland. Restored in 2000. 20 Kr, children free, group 10 Kr.
- Mariager (13 km west of town, half an hour by bus 234). Small town of 2,000 inhabitants beautifully located at the Mariager Fjord. The town dates back to the 15th and has preserved a number of old half-timbered houses and cobbled streets.
- Hadsund Egnssamling, Rosendalsallé 8,, ☎ +45 9931 7460.
- Svanen (Veteran steam ferry).
- Kiwi Minipris, Himmerlandsgade 6-8, ☎ +45 98574322. M-F 8AM-10PM, Sa-Su 8AM-8PM.
- Super Brugsen, Himmerlandsgade 2, ☎ +45 98573300. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 8AM-4PM, Su 10AM-4PM.
- Fakta, Jernbanegade 2. M-F 9AM-8PM, Sa-Su 9AM-6PM.
- Aldi, Jernbanegade 6. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.
- Netto, Butikstorvet 27. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.
- EuroSpar, Butikstorvet 4, ☎ +45 98571161. M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM.