Grantown on Spey
Grantown on Spey is in the Scottish Highlands.
- Cairngorms National Park
- Grantown Muesum, Burnfield Avenue PH26 3HH, ☎ +44 1479 872478. Apr – Oct Mon– Fri 10am – 4pm + some Sats. Tells the history of Grantown on Spey from 1765, including 19th century visit by Queen Victoria. £2.50.
- Grantown on Spey Golf Club, Golf Course Road, PH26 3HY, ☎ +44 1479 872079, fax: +44 1479 873725. An 18 hole golf course within the Cairngorms National Park.
- Skiing & Snowboarding on Cairngorm Mountain, ☎ +44 1479 861261. Cairngorm Mountain won the prestigious "Golden Ski Award" for "The Most Improved European Ski Resort" in 2005!
- Craiglynne Hotel, ☎ +44 1479 872597, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A Crerar Hotel built from granite and situated in its' own grounds with restaurant, bar and putting green.
- Muckrach Lodge Hotel and Restaurant, ☎ +44 1479 872597, e-mail: email@example.com. A very handsome Victorian shooting lodge set in 10 acres of grounds located 3 miles from Grantown on Spey. Stylish and relaxed, Muckrach lodge is the perfect place to explore the breathtaking rugged beauty of the Cairngorms national park.
- Grant Arms Hotel, 25 The Square, Grantown-on-Spey PH26 3HF, ☎ +44 1479 872526. 50 room hotel in the centre of town. Queen Victoria slept here in 1860. Rooms from £50.