Homel Oblast is a region in the south-eastern part of Belarus.
- Gomel — this region's hub, Homel preserves several fine monuments in neoclassical style (late 18th-early 19th century) and a number of interesting buildings from later periods
- Čačersk — a historic town with an unusual city hall from the late 18th century and a few old buildings in neoclassical style
- Mazyr — the second largest city in the region, and a rather unremarkable one, although you can find several churches and secular buildings dating back to the 18th century
- Rahačoŭ — nice old houses and a picturesque cemetery with funeral chapels
- Rečyca — a couple of churches to see
- Turaŭ — an old town that is home to the remains of a 12th-century cathedral, one of the largest in ancient Rus'
- Krasny Bereg — a country estate in art nouveau style
- Pripyatsky National Park — a natural reserve in the region of Polesia, a swampy and woodland area in the southern part of Belarus