Brigham City is a city in Utah.
- Brigham City Airport only a short distance north from the center of town.
- Brigham City Museum, 24 North 300 West (Corner of Forest St. and 300 West), ☎ +1 435-226-1439. An art and history museum that has 6-8 temporary exhibitions each year. The museum features a permanent exhibition on the history of Brigham City that includes an interactive area geared to children. Historic collections include all of southern Box Elder County. Free.
- Box Elder Museum, 641 East 200 North (In the Hervin Bunderson Center on 200 North), ☎ +1 435-226-1439. Northern Utah's natural history museum. Exhibits include fossils, minerals, and the mining history of Box Elder County. Free.
- Play a round of golf at the Eagle Mountain Golf Course only a short distance south from Brigham City.
- Mim's Bar and Grill, 4020 North Highway 13, ☎ +1 435-744-2206. Corinne. Just outside Brigham City to the west in Corinne.
- Galaxie Motel, 740 South Main St, ☎ +1 435 723-3439. Check-out: 11AM. Your basic mom-'n'-pop small-town motel (a dying breed). Clean and well-kept, decent beds, A/C. No pets; smoking and non-smoking rooms available. Office hours 8AM-10PM. $40.
- Howard Johnson Inn, 1167 South Main St, ☎ +1 435-723-8511. Credit card is required. Pets allowed, storage safe in the room. Front desk open 24 hours.
- Golden Spike National Historic Site The site where the Trans-Continental Railroad ended. Once the Golden Spike was put in, the railroad was officially open for use. (About 30 minutes West of Brigham City.)
- The Spiral Jetty - an earthwork sculpture constructed in 1970. See Western Utah.
- To get to Bear River City follow route 13 north to Corinne and proceed on to Bear River City.
- To the south the closest town would be Perry which is a very small town.
- If you go east you will reach Mantua, known for its large reservoir.
- To the west you will reach Corinne a very small town.
|Routes through Brigham City|
|Idaho Falls ← Pocatello ←||N S||→ Ogden → Salt Lake City|
|Boise ← Burley ←||N S||→ Ogden → Junction W E|
|Grand Teton N.P. ← Logan ←||N S||→ Ogden → Salt Lake City|
|Pocatello ← Logan ←||N S||→ END|