Garden City (Kansas)
Garden City is served by Bee Line Express. The station is at the Finney County Transit building (next to the Valero).
American Airlines has nonstop service to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport from Garden City Regional Airport.
There is only one cab company in town.
Finney County Transit operates the City Link Bus Phone: +1 620 272-3626. Buses run between 6AM and 7PM, Monday through Friday. The fare is $1. A monthly pass is available for $30 from the transit office at 1008 N. Eleventh Street.
- Sandsage Bison Range, ☎ +1 620 276-9400. Wildlife area with over 100 bison. For your safety, you cannot enter areas with bison unescorted, so call ahead to arrange a tour.
- Beef Empire Days. Beef Empire Days occur around the first week of June. Activities include a steak cookout, tennis tournament, horse shoe tournament, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, softball tournament, and a parade.
- Four Winds Bar and Grill.
- Best Western Red Baron Hotel, 2205 E Highway 50, ☎ +1 620 275-4164, toll-free: +1 800-333-4164, fax: +1 620 275-6667.
- Best Western Wheat Lands Hotel & Conference Center, 1311 E Fulton St, ☎ +1 620 276-2387, toll-free: +1 800-333-2387, fax: +1 620 276-4252.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2502 E. Kansas Ave., ☎ +1 620 275-5900.
- Continental Inn, 1408 Jones Ave, ☎ +1 620 275-7691, fax: +1 620 276-7907. Free wifi and breakfast. Around $50.
|Routes through Garden City|
|Albuquerque ← Lamar ←||W E||→ Dodge City → Kansas City|
|Pueblo ← Lamar ← ends ←||W E||→ Dodge City → Hutchinson/Wichita|
|North Platte ← Oakley ←||N S||→ Liberal → Shamrock|