Ontario Highways 17 and 71 (both part of the Trans-Canada Highway) run through town. The Fort Frances-International Falls Bridge (the start/end point of Ontario Highway 71) connects Fort Frances with International Falls, Minnesota, USA. U.S. Highways 53 and 71 lead up to the bridge on the U.S. side.
- Caribou Coach, 600 Scott St. Offers service to and from Thunder Bay and Kenora on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Fort Frances Museum, 259 Scott St, ☎ +1 807 274-7891. Mid May-Labour Day: 10AM-5PM daily; Sep: 11AM-4PM daily; Oct-mid May: Tu-Sa 11AM-4PM. A collection of artifacts, documents, and photographs from Fort Frances and the surrounding area. Adults $3.75, seniors and children (5-12) $2.75, families $12; free admission during the off-season (mid Oct-mid May).
- Clover Valley Farmers' Market, 411 McIrvine Rd, ☎ +1 807 274-9573. May-Oct: Sa 9AM-1PM. A Saturday farmers' market with local vendors selling produce, baked goods, and crafts.
- Lee Garden, 418 Scott St, ☎ +1 807-274-5021. Chinese.
- La Place Rendez-Vous, 1201 Idylwild Dr, ☎ +1 807 274-9811, toll-free: +1-800-544-9435, fax: +1 807 274-9553. Resort hotel and convention centre on the shores of Rainy Lake. Free wireless internet in all rooms. Restaurant and bar on site. $100+.
|Routes through Fort Frances|
|Rainy River ← splits ←||W E||→ Atitokan → Thunder Bay|
|Ends at ← Kenora ←||N S||→ → becomes → International Falls|