Fort Erie is in Niagara Region.
Fort Erie is a short drive (between ninety minutes and two hours) along the QEW Highway from Toronto, and 5 to 10 minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo across the Peace Bridge.
- Freeland's Restaurant, 1485 Garrison Rd (Highway 3), ☎ +1 905-871-8333. 6:30AM-11:30AM & 4:30PM - 9:30PM. Family style restaurant located in the Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre. $6.95 - $22.95.
- Green Acres Family Restaurant, 1554 Garrison Rd (Highway 3) (west of town), ☎ +1 905-871-1212. Closed Mon & Tues. 11:30am-8:30pm Wed-Sun.. Well known for their fish & chips, some people speak highly of their turkey dinner. Often very busy. Take-out and eat-in.
- Tourist-friendly Niagara Falls is a short drive away.
- Less than a 40-minute drive away is the picturesque Niagara on the Lake - a quaint, historic town with great little shops, restaurants, and (in the summer) the Shaw Theatre Festival
- Fort Erie is mere minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo.
- Crystal Beach