Florence (South Carolina)
Florence is a city in the Pee Dee Country Region of South Carolina.
Florence Regional Airport has nonstop service to Charlotte on American Airlines.
- Florence Museum of Art, Science and History (firstname.lastname@example.org), 558 Spruce Street, ☎ +1 843 662-3351. 10am-5pm. Antiques, Paintings, Civil War, South West American Indian exhibits and more.
- Florence County Museum, 111 West Cheves St., ☎ +1 843 676-1200. Tues-Sat: 10AM-5PM, Sun: 2-5PM. Art and local history.
- Magnolia Mall Shopping Center, 2701 David McLeod Blvd., ☎ +1 843 669-0725. 10am-9pm. Many well known stores inside such as Best Buy, Sunglass Hut, Express, JC Penney, Foot Locker, Barnes & Nobles, etc.
- Red Bone Alley Restaurant and Bar, 1903 W. Palmetto Street, ☎ +1 843 673-0035. Southern food restaurant with weekly entertainment and reasonable prices. $.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, 1914 West Lucas Street I-95 & US 52 , Florence, SC, US, 29501, ☎ +1 843 665-2575. Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. Daily housekeeping services available. Offers free wireless high-speed Internet access. Located near Florence Civic Center.
|Routes through Florence|
|Washington, D.C. ← Fayetteville ←||N S||→ Charleston → Savannah|
|Augusta ← Columbia ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|
|Fayetteville ← Lumberton ←||N S||→ St. George → Jct W E → Savannah|
|Winston-Salem ← Wadesboro ←||N S||→ Charleston → END|
|Columbia ← Sumter ←||W E||→ Wilmington → Wrightsville Beach|