There are frequent trains from Stockholm, Västerås and many other cities. You can also get in by car; the E20 highway passes just north of Eskilstuna. The nearest major airports are Stockholm-Skavsta (actually in Nyköping) and Stockholm-Arlanda.
- The Rademacher forges (Rademachersmedjorna), City center. The Rademacher forges were built in the 1650s. The buildings are well preserved and various craftsmen are still working here.
- Parken Zoo. Part of several projects to protect endangered species, including a few extremely rare, like the Mountain chicken frog. It's quite big by Swedish standards, with around 50 different species, has interesting animals and has a part that is an amusement park. The distance to the train station is about 15 minutes if you walk.
- AndreasSonsbil (T Eskilstuna). For car service and for changing tires in Eskilstuna go here.
- Eskilstuna Biljardhall, Torggatan 44, 789 43 Eskilstuna, ☎ 020-92390590, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A billiards club which also offers a small restaurant/sports bar.
- Best Western Plaza Hotel, Drottninggatan 9, 632 20, ☎ +46 16 15 00 00.
|Routes through Eskilstuna|
|Göteborg ← Arboga ←||W E||→ Södertälje → Stockholm|