Round the bend of Ludington Street is the beautiful Ludington Park. Playgrounds are plentiful as poppies and the beach is always welcoming. Be sure to come around the Fourth of July for an excellent lakeside fireworks display.
Well, we have a Walmart.
Also got lots of little shops on mainstreet. Check those out and support the local merchants.
- The Stonehouse is an upscale restaurant in the center of the city with a fine selection of food and drinks. No dress code is enforced though it is recommended to wear at least business casual.
- Just Burgers is in front of K-Mart and is a well known local fast food joint. Great prices and great food with daily specials.
- Right next to Just Burgers is Dobber's Pastys, one of the most famous Pasty Shops in the Upper Peninsula. If you've never had a Pasty it is highly encouraged to try them at Dobber's.
- On main street, directly where the angle parking begins, be sure to check out Rosie's Diner, a small, short order diner with good prices, unbelievably friendly service, and excellent food. Eating there is like the show Cheers, everybody knows your name.
- Elmer's Restaurant, 200 N Lincoln Road, ☎ +1 906 786 3286. 6AM-9PM. Steak house
- The Infinity Coffee House. They have rad art on the walls, live bands ocasionlly, free internet, and some of the locals there will jam on the guitars with you. You'll meet quite a few interesting people there.
- The Delft Nightclub. The only nightclub in Escanaba, the Delft is open on the weekends until 3AM. Good drink prices with a decent selection, guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Econo Lodge Escanaba Hotel, 921 N Lincoln Rd, ☎ +1 906 789-1066, fax: +1 906 789-9202.
|Routes through Escanaba|
|Ironwood ← Iron Mountain ←||W E||→ Gladstone → St. Ignace|
|Marquette ← Gladstone ←||N S||→ Menominee → Green Bay|