You probably would need your own car or taxi to get to Elviria. Malaga Airport is about 35km away. The nearest railway station is in Fuengirola, and the nearest intercity bus station somewhat nearer, in Marbella.
The Elviria Mountain area has been declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Sanctuary due to its beautiful and versatile Mediterranean forest of oaks, pine, agaves and holm trees. Built in the hills overlooking Marbella and close to the Sierra Blanca and Alpujara mountain.
Golf at some of the best golf resorts on the Costa del Sol.
- El Oceano, CN 340 Km 199, Miraflores (between Elviria and Fuengirola), ☎ +34 952 587 550. International cuisine.
- Le Papillon Restaurant & Beach Club, Cuesta S/N Urb Marbesa CN340 KM 193 (in Elviria), ☎ +34 952 834 113, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. from 11AM until late. Situated on the at Marbesa. Menu which includes a selection of fresh fish and shellfish and some meat dishes. The seafood paella is popular. Sunlounger and umbrella rental service and a kids play area. From €12.
- Robertos Ristorante Italiano, C/Cuesta S/N Urb Marbesa CN340 KM (in Elviria), ☎ +34 952 839 190. 9AM until late. Offers a variety of home made Pizzas and pasta dishes as well as some more traditional Italian cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and does take aways. Flamenco show and a buffet night on a weekly basis. From €10.
- Club Playa Real, C/Cuesta S/N urb Marbesa CN 340 km 193 (Elviria), ☎ +34 952 839 190. Check-in: 09.00AM, check-out: 12PM. From €50.
- Marbella Beach Resort, C/Cuesta S/N urb Marbesa CN 340 km 193 - 29604 (Elviria), ☎ +34 952 839 190. Check-in: From 9AM, check-out: From 12PM. One, two and three bedroom air conditioned self catering apartments with terraces providing views to the beach and the sea. Satellite tv and internet connection. From €737 per week.