Eastern Tennessee is a region of Tennessee.
- Bristol - Home of Bristol Motor Speedway
- Chattanooga - Home of the Chattanooga Choo Choo and the Tennessee Aquarium.
- Cleveland - A City with Spirit
- Crossville - Golf Capital of Tennessee and the Cumberland County Playhouse
- Gatlinburg - Gateway to the Smokies
- Greeneville - One of America’s Most Charming Towns & Villages
- Johnson City
- Kingsport - The Model City
- Knoxville - Home of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Lenoir City
- Maryville - Home to the Foothills Fall Festival
- Mountain City
- Oak Ridge - The Secret City
- Pigeon Forge - Home of Dollywood - Country Legend Dolly Parton's amusement park.
- Sevierville - Dolly Parton's Hometown
- Townsend - The Peaceful Side of the Smokies
- Wears Valley - The Quiet Side of the Smokies - Located beside the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, between Gatlinburg and Townsend, Tennessee.
- Appalachian Trail
- Big South Fork National Recreation Area
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Indian Mountain State Park
- Pickett State Park
- Norris Dam The first Tennessee Valley Authority dam, has overlooks with great views of the dam, lake, and valley. Has Norris Dam State Park around the lake behind it. Exit Interstate 75 at exits 122 or 128
- Sunsphere A Knoxville landmark with its golden glass, it should be turned into an observation deck and restaurant this year
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls Landmarks in Chattanooga, can be packaged together.
- Lost Sea America's largest underwater lake, in Sweetwater
- Middle Tennessee - The Middle Grand Division extends east from the Tennessee River including both the Central Basin and the Highland Rim. It is the state's most prosperous area, including cities such as Nashville.
- West Tennessee - The Western Grand Division extends west from the Tennessee River and is the northern boundary of the Mississippi Delta cultural region.