East Jutland is the mid-eastern portion of Jutland, the mainland part of Denmark.
- Læsten Hills
- Mols Bjerge National Park – unique nature on Djursland
- Samsø – large beautiful island that gets all its energy from renewable sources
Kiosk area at Himmelbjerget
- Himmelbjerget. Scenic view in beautiful area of lakes and hills. Get there from Silkeborg or Ry.
- Legoland in Billund - Famous amusement park, and one of countrys most popular attractions.
- Jelling national monument - Historic ruins from Denmark's prehistory.
- Gudenåen. Go on a canoe trip on the Gudenå river. See more on Silkeborg
- Daubjerg Kalkgruber, Dybdalsvej, Daugbjerg, Viborg (Close to Viborg towards Holstebro on A16), ☎ +45 97548333, fax: +45 97545425, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jun: 10am-4pm, Jul-Aug 15: 10am-6pm, Aug 16-Oct: 11am-4pm. Old limestone mines, museum of fossils. Explore the maze of tunnels where the infamous Jens Longknife lived 300 years ago DKK 50.