Dreieich has about 40,000 inhabitants and is 10 km south of Frankfurt am Main. It consists of the communities of Sprendlingen, Dreieichenhain, Buchschlag, Götzenhain and Offenthal.
Is 14 km from Frankfurt airport
Zeppelinheim exit of the A5 just south of the A43 or exit of the A661.
- In the Altstadt part of Dreieichenhain you can see some Fachwerk houses and the ruins of an old castle.
- Burg Hayn in der Dreieich, Fahrgasse 52, Dreieichenhain. Castle ruins, one of the few secular architectural of the Salian period.
- Stangenpyramide (Post Pyramid), Auf der Hub. Modern art work consisting of 450 bonded round wooden posts, each 24 cm in diameter
- Wirtshaus zum Faselstall, Fahrgasse 63, ☎ +49 6103 85888. Traditional Hesse food with pleasant indoor and outside seating in historic surroundings.
- Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport Dreieich, Eisenbahnstraße 200.