Dollar is on the A91 which comes from Stirling in the west and Cupar in the East. The A91 also connects with the M90 motorway which runs from Edinburgh to Perth. A bus (#23) runs every 2 hours to Stirling or St Andrews. There is a separate 2 hourly bus to Alloa.
Dollar is a very small town and everything is easily within walking distance.
Dollar Glen - There are paths around the glen which provide some excellent walks.
Castle Campbell - Entrance to Castle Campbell is £3.30 for an adult, £1.30 for a child, £2.50 for the concession rate or free for Friends of Historic Scotland. (01259 742408). A 15th century castle. It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk up to the castle, which is situated at the top of the Dollar Glen. Quite difficult to ride up with a bike, as the way is quite steep. With a car, you can park a five-minute walk away from the castle.
- Mo's Plaice. Tasty fish & chip bar
- Lee's Chinese Takeaway. Yummy Chinese food.
- Stirling, to see Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument
- Dunfermline, to see Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace and Pittencrieff Park
- Perth, to see Scone Palace