Derry (New Hampshire)
Derry is a town in New Hampshire.
Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (IATA: MHT), Brown Av. Route 101 exit 2, Phone: +1 603 624-6556. A convenient way to get to the city and much of southern New Hampshire. Sometimes used as a low-cost, low hassle alternative to Logan International Airport in Boston.
Vermont Transit, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-552-8737. Service from Montréal, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire.
Concord Trailways, 119 Canal St. Manchester, Toll free: +1 800-639-3317. Service from Boston to Manchester. During rush hour, there is also commuter service to nearby Londonderry.
The town is located off exit 4 of Interstate 93.
- Robert Frost Farm, ☎ +1 603 1901-1910. The farm of notable American poet Robert Frost is now a museum just outside the town's center. Frost lived their and many of his notable poems were written their.
- Mary Ann's Diner, 29 E Broadway, ☎ +1 603 434-5785. Mary Ann's was rated one of the Great Ate Diners by the Phantom Gourmet.
- T-Bones Great American Eatery, 39 Crystal Ave, ☎ +1 603 434-3200.
- Derry Express, 49 East Broadway, ☎ +1 603 437-3884.
- Better Than Fred's Salsa, 19 Elm St, ☎ +1 603 965-0069.
- Robert Frost Motor Inn, 185 Rockingham Rd, ☎ +1 603 432-5567.
- Sleep Inn, 72 Perkins Rd, ☎ +1 603 425-2110.
|Routes through Derry|
|Nashua ← Salem ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Exeter|