Delavan is accessible via Interstate 43 and is located within five miles of US Route 14. Routes 50 and 11 are the primary east-west thoroughfares.
Delavan can be traveled by car or on foot. WI 11 and 50 provide access to the vast majority of the city.
- Downtown Delavan, Intersection of Walworth Avenue and 3rd Street. Home of numerous quaint restaurants, bakeries, antique stores, clothing retailers and the famous circus statues at Water Tower Park.
- Paul Lange Arboretum, N.Terrace Street. One of Delavan's two arboretums, the Paul Lange Arboretum is also a canoe launch for Lake Comus and has a 1.5 mile nature trail.
- Rudy Lange Sledding Hill, Washington and Terrace. During the winter, the Rudy Lange Sledding Hill is a major attraction for the city's kid.
- Elizabeth's Cafe, 322 East Walworth Avenue, ☎ +1 262 728-3383. A country cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Combo specials are inexpensive and delicious.
- The Inn Between, 1522 Beckman Dr, Delavan, WI 53115-3904 (Hwy 50 to North Shore Dr. t Beckman Dr.), ☎ +1 262 728-9824. The historic "Inn Between" bar & grill on Delavan Lake. This renowned establishment is situated on 70' of prime waterfront with 2 piers to cater to the lake clientele and a large parking lot for those traveling by car or cycle. The last true tavern left on Delavan Lake features inside and outside dining along with a spacious picnic area for fun and games. Known as "the place to be" the Inn Between has many upgraded amenities including 10 beers on tap, outside deck with lakeviews and a Tiki Bar.
|Routes through Delavan|
|Milwaukee ← Elkhorn ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Beloit|
|Dubuque ← Janesville ←||W E||→ Elkhorn → Racine|
|END ←||W E||→ Lake Geneva → Kenosha|