Deerfield is a small town in Franklin county in western Massachusetts. It is home to Deerfield Academy prep school.
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory, 281 Greenfield Road, ☎ +1 413 665-2805. Daily 9AM-5PM (6PM in summer). Gardens, fountains and, of course, butterflies.
- Memorial Hall Museum, ☎ +1 413 772-0845. Memorial St., Daily May-Oct 11AM-5PM. $6/$3.
- Yankee Candle.
- Historic Deerfield. Old Main Street (off U.S. Route 5), (413) 775-7214. Historic Deerfield is a collection of antique homes built between 1730 and 1850, located on a 330 year-old street. The museum has an extensive collection of early Americana furnishings in the museum homes. 9:30 AM - 4:30 AM daily. $14/$5
- Yankee Candle candles and accessories
- Antiques from antique dealers along U.S. Route 5