- by plane - the international Lech Wałęsa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport
- by car - from Gdańsk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Slawno and than just north west by the 205 to the coast.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
- Old Town
- medieval town of Koszalin
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the highest dunes in Europe
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- sea resort of Ustka
- sea resort of Leba
- sea resort of Rowy
- sea resort of Mielno
- sea resort of Ustronie Morskie