Northwest Dallas is a district of Dallas.
Northwest Dallas is home to Love Field, Dallas' second largest airport and hub of Southwest Airlines.
- Dallas Mavericks, 2500 Victory Ave. Dallas' professional basketball team, plays at the American Airlines Center, located at in Dallas. You can come to the games by your own car, by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (Dart), or by Trinity Railway Express (TRE). The ticket prices vary from $10 up to $240 for a seat very close to the action. In the 2005-06 season the team went to the NBA finals.
- Dallas Stars. Dallas' professional hockey team, also plays at the American Airlines Center.
- Koreatown. Dallas is home to the South's largest Korean-American community. Although their homes are spread out across North Dallas and the northern suburbs, businesses which cater to the Korean community are concentrated in the neighborhood around the intersection of Harry Hines Boulevard and Royal Lane. Look for loads of Korean restaurants, import stores, and karaoke bars.
- Sam Moon, 11826 Harry Hines Blvd, ☎ +1 972 484 3084. Imported general merchandise, luggage, gifts, and home decorating items at low prices.
- Herreras, 5427 Denton Dr, ☎ +1 214 630-2599. The epitome of TexMex. Herreras began as a tiny, ten-table restaurant in a very shady neighborhood; its main location is now a huge gaudy place in a less shady neighborhood. Caters to those who enjoy gigantic proportions; they serve simple but delicious food that should scare you silly if you're on a diet. The bean soup is stupendous.
- Sonny Bryans. Probably Dallas' most famous barbeque restaurant, and a beloved local institution that has served everyone from celebrities to Presidents. Although there are now several locations, the original, and many say the best, is at 2202 Inwood, between Maple and Harry Hines. Get there early, though, because they close when they run out of food, which pretty much always happens at lunchtime. If in the mood for authentic local barbeque, you can't go wrong at Sonny Bryans'.
- Escapade 2009, 10707 Finnell St, ☎ +1 214 654 9595. Perhaps the biggest and best Latin club in the Metroplex.
- Baymont Inn and Suites, 2370 West Northwest Highway, ☎ +1 214-350-5577.
- Embassy Suites, 3880 West Northwest Highway, ☎ +1 214-357-4500.
- Fairfield Inn, 1575 Regal Row.
- Hawthorn Suites Dallas (Market Center), 7900 Brookriver Dr, ☎ +1 214-688-1010. Offers spacious one- and two-bedroom suites.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 2325 North Stemmons Freeway, ☎ +1 214-634-8200.
- Renaissance Dallas Hotel, 2222 Stemmons Freeway, ☎ +1 214-631-2222. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- Suburban Extended Stay, 10326 Finnell St, ☎ +1 214 904-9666. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- Wyndham Anatole, 2201 Stemmons Freeway.
- Wyndham - Market Center, 2015 Market Center Blvd.
- Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center, 2493 North Stemmons Freeway, ☎ +1 214-905-0050. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. All suite hotel featuring meeting space and full service restaurant. Complimentary hotel shuttle service within a 5 mile radius.
- Emilios Internet Cafe, 3701 W Northwest Hwy, 214 956 7200. Located just north of Dallas Love Field.