- Crianlarich is the meeting point of the major A82 and A85 roads, hence the reason it is seen as a primary destination in Scotland.
- The village is served by Crianlarich Railway Station on the West Highland Railway and services are operated by Scotrail. The line diverges west to Oban and north to Fort William and Mallaig after the station. Crianlarich is also served by the 6 days a week Caledonian Sleeper service from Fort William to London Euston.
- Scottish Citylink operate frequent daily bus services to and from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Oban and Fort William. The main bus stop is beside the Crianlarich hotel.
- Walk, cycle or use a car.
- Ben More. For keen hill climbers. Make sure you are properly equipped!
- Crianlarich is located around half way along the famous West Highland Way so if you are a keen walker then you won't get bored!
See the Sleep section for details of the Crianlarich Hotel and Ben More Lodge Hotel.
- The Rod and Reel, Main Road, Crianlarich, ☎ +44 1838 300271. Decent bar food
- Ben More Lodge, Main Road Crianlarich FK20 8QS, ☎ +44 1838 300210, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Highly praised local cooking with a traditional menu, specials daily. Soup and a sandwich, and home made cakes available all day. Breakfast served until noon. Prebooked coach parties and tour groups welcome.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272. Awarding hotel bar - open year round, walkers and outdoors folk welcome. Roaring log fires in winter.
- The Rod and Reel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ +44 1838 300271. Local pub.
- Ben More Lodge, Main Road Crianlarich FK20 8QS, ☎ +44 1838 300210, e-mail: email@example.com. Local Scottish beer from Oban Ales, Belhaven and other breweries. An ever expanding range of malt whiskies. Local spirits and soft drinks. A traditional Scottish pub.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich (FK20 8RW), ☎ +44 1838 300272. Award winning, 3-star hotel with 36 en-suite bedrooms.
- Ben More Lodge Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ +44 1838 300210, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ben More Lodge Hotel is a comfortable lodge hotel and restaurant. Dogs are welcome in the lodges and the bar.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ +44 870 004 1112. The hostel is in the small, friendly village of Crianlarich in the Scottish highlands - great-value self-catering accommodation with a warm welcome. It is easy to get here by car, bus or train.
- Glenardran House, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ +44 1838 300236. 3 star Visit Scotland approved guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in Crianlarich in the beautiful Western Highlands of Scotland.
- Inverardran Guest House, Crianlarich Perthshire, ☎ +44 1838 300240, e-mail: email@example.com. Family run bed and breakfast. Children and pets welcome free wifi
- The Scottish Tourist Board can be contacted on 0845 225 5121.
- Stay in Crianlarich. A guide to where to stay, and visit around Crianlarich