Conwy is a county in North Wales.
Towns and villages
- Conwy - Walled town which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Colwyn Bay
- Llandudno - Genteel Victorian seaside resort
- Llandudno Junction
- Llanfairfechan - unspoilt seaside resort
- Betws y Coed - Gateway to Snowdonia and Wales' busiest inland tourist resort.
- Capel Curig
- Bodnant Gardens - these National Trust gardens south of Conwy are often considered among the finest in the UK.
- Dolwyddelan Castle - in the village of the same name in the south of the county.