Concepción is a city in Paraguay.
- "Cacique II" leaves Concepción to Asunción on Sundays between 6-7 AM. The trip takes 22 hours and tickets cost 55.000 Gs. Returns to Concepción on Wednesday morning.
- There are also occasionally cargo boats doing the trip down to Asunción or further up the Rio Paraguay.
- Banco Fammilier on President Franco has got an ATM accepting Visa and is charging 25000 Gs. (5 USD) for doing this.
- Hotel Central, President Franco.
- Hotel Frances, President Franco (near the harbor). Big plus point is the pool. Known as the nicest place in town by the locals and the a favorite to visiting foreigners. Charge 30 dollars for a room 2 persons inc. breakfast..
- Boat to Asunción leaves on Saturdays,
- Bus to Asunción leaves several times a day from the bus terminal. The trip takes 5,5 h. Fares start at about 40,000 Gs. and go as high as 70,000 Gs. depending on the style of bus. If planning to ride at night you should buy your ticket early because this departure seems to sell out faster than the rest.