Coastal Kenya is the region of Kenya bordering the Indian Ocean. It includes some of Coast Province and the southern part of Northeastern Province.
- Mombasa - Kenya's second largest city, worth visiting for its beaches and colonial heritage
- Diani Beach – a fantastic long white beach with loads of watersports and primates to see
- Shimba Hills National Reserve
- The sacred forests of the Mijikenda (30km to the north). Located in Kilifi county, they are inscribed on the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage and UNESCO World Heritage Lists.
- Colobus Conservation, Diani Beach Road, Diani Beach (37km to the south), ☎ +254 711 479453, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A re-adaptation center and orphanage for Angolan colobus in the Kwale County.
- Shimba Hills National Reserve (35km to the southeast), ☎ +254 704 467855, e-mail: email@example.com. A semi-forested elephant reserve.