Interstate 35 is the main route to Cloquet; Duluth is about 30 minutes away and the Twin Cities are about 2 hours to the south. Minnesota Highway 33 runs through the middle of town, a short highway running from I-35 to US Highway 53 about 18 miles to the north, which is the main route from the Iron Range.
- Lindholm Service Station, Hwy 33 and Cloquet Ave. The only gas station in existence that was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright; it's also the only building from Wright's Broadacre City concept to ever be built. The station is capped by a prominent green copper canopy. The small room on the second floor with windows overlooking the gas pumps was originally intended to be a waiting area.
- Carlton County Historical Society, 406 Cloquet Ave (between 4th and 5th Sts), ☎ +1 218 879-1938. Tu-Sa 9AM-4PM. Small local history museum, including an exhibit on the Cloquet Fire of 1918. Adults $2, children under 12 $1, families $5.
- Mexico Lindo, 915 Cloquet Ave (at 10th St), ☎ +1 218 879-7171. Su-Th 11AM-9:30PM, F 11AM-10:30PM, Sa 11AM-10PM. Mexican restaurant with full bar.
- AmericInn, 111 Big Lake Rd, ☎ +1 218 879-1231, toll-free: +1-800-634-3444, fax: +1 218 879-2237. Indoor heated pool, hot tub, and sauna. Free wireless internet, public computer, and free breakfast available. Pets allowed. $85+.
- Super 8, 121 Big Lake Rd, ☎ +1 218 879-1250, fax: +1 218 879-1250. Free wireless internet and free breakfast available. Pets allowed for an extra fee. $70+.
|Routes through Cloquet|
|END ← Duluth ←||N S||→ Moose Lake → Minneapolis/Saint Paul|
|Ends at N S ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ END|