Cleveland Heights is a suburb of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio.
- Coventry District. Located on Coventry Boulevard, this area is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Once a haven for artists, the area has become more commercialized in recent years but still maintains some of its charm.
- Cedar-Lee District. Located on Lee Road between Scarborough and Superior, with most of the businesses between Corydon and East Derbyshire. This area is mainly known for its restaurants and bars. It also contains the newly-renovated main branch of the Cleveland Heights-University Heights library system.
- Cain Park, 14591 Superior Rd. A fairly-small park located right in the middle of Cleveland Heights, Cain Park has six tennis courts, a small kiddie pool, a basketball court, a sledding hill, and two performing-arts stages.
- Tommy's, 1824 Coventry Rd, ☎ +1 216 321-7757. Su-Th 9AM-9PM, F 9AM-10PM, Sa 7:30AM-10PM. Located in the Coventry District, this restaurant offers a large selection of specialty vegetarian/vegan food as well as their famous french fries and shakes, in additional to traditional hamburgers and sandwiches.
- The Stone Oven, 2267 Lee Rd, ☎ +1 216 932-3003. M-Th 7AM-8PM, F 7AM-9PM, Sa 8AM-9PM, Su 8:30AM-7PM. Located in the Cedar-Lee District, this restaurant offers a large selection of fresh bread, sandwiches, salads, soups, pastries, and drinks.
- La Cave Du Vin, 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd (at Coventry Rd, below the Inn on Coventry), ☎ +1 216 932-6411. M-Sa 5PM-2AM, Su 7PM-2AM. Wine and beer bar.
- Grog Shop, 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd (at Coventry Rd), ☎ +1 216 321-5588. Live music venue.
- The Winking Lizard Tavern, 1852 Coventry Rd, ☎ +1 216 397-8380, fax: +1 216 397-8730. Located in the Coventry District, this tavern is a popular hangout with local college students. Drinks are reasonably priced, the food isn't bad, and there really is a lizard.
The hotels in the University Circle section of Cleveland proper are fairly close to Cleveland Heights.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
|Routes through Cleveland Heights|