Cheektowaga is a town in the Northtowns of Erie County, New York.
Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve
- Polish-American Arts Festival. The Polish-American Arts Festival has been held annually since 1979 at Cheektowaga Town Park to honor Casimir Pulaski, the Polish nobleman and mercenary who played a pivotal role in the American Revolution. Aside from the General Pulaski Parade down Harlem Road that kicks off the festivities each year, the Polish-American Arts Festival offers polka dancing, food and drink, and live music over three days in mid-July.
- Check out the Walden Galleria on Walden Avenue, located 10 minutes from downtown Buffalo via the Kensington Expressway and/or Interstate 90. The Walden Galleria, as the region's largest mall, has recently added 60 new stores and services to their original 200+. Original stores include many standards such as Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Lord & Taylor, Dick's Sporting Goods, Old Navy, and more. New stores include Bebe, Lucky, Sephora, Coach, and other high-end retailers. New restaurants include Bar Louie, the Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, Hyde Park Steakhouse and more.
- There's also plenty of other big-box department stores, plazas etc. along Union Rd. and Walden Ave. in the general vicinity of the Galleria.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
| Budget || Under $100/night|
| Mid-range || $100-$150/night|
| Splurge || Over $150/night|
- Pink Fountain Motor Inn, 5474 Transit Rd., Depew, ☎ +1 716 683-1245. Well-furnished medium-sized rooms with free high-speed Internet. Friendly and helpful staff. Convenient to Buffalo-Depew Amtrak station.
- Comfort Inn Near Walden Galleria Mall, 475 Dingens St., Cheektowaga (I-190 exit 1), ☎ +1 716 896-2800. Fitness center, business center, indoor pool, guest laundry, complimentary hot breakfast. All guest rooms contain refrigerators, irons and ironing boards, and coffeemakers; whirlpool suites are also available.
- Galleria Inn & Suites, 601 Dingens St., Cheektowaga (I-190 exit 1), ☎ +1 716 896-2900. Fitness center, business center, satellite TV with premium channels, free continental breakfast. Heated outdoor pool open in season; indoor whirlpool open all year.
- Millennium Airport Hotel Buffalo, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga (I-90 exit 52E), ☎ +1 716 681-2400. Immediately adjacent to Walden Galleria and convenient to Walden Avenue shopping. Indoor pool, fitness center with his-and-hers saunas, business center, valet services, guest laundry, satellite TV in all guest rooms. Fine dining at Waldens Restaurant and casual poolside fare at Twigs Lounge.
- Oak Tree Inn Buffalo Airport, 3475 Union Rd., Cheektowaga (I-90 exit 52E), ☎ +1 716 681-2600. Guest rooms have been specially designed and constructed to optimize quality of sleep, including special HVAC units, soundproof walls, and sound therapy digital alarm clocks. Fitness center, whirlpool, laundry service, fax and copy service. Free breakfast for hotel guests at Alton's Restaurant, located next door.
- Quality Inn-Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 4217 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 633-5500. Business center, whirlpool rooms and suites available. Coin laundry. Free incoming and outgoing faxes. Best Park-and-Fly rates on Genesee Street. Wall Street Journal (weekdays) and Buffalo News (Saturdays and Sundays) available free to all guests. Complimentary hot and cold continental breakfast served daily. New management is renovating the hotel ambitiously, with a brand-new breakfast room, a newly renovated lobby and fitness center, and all-new furniture and flat-screen TVs in each room. Microwave ovens and refrigerators available on request. Friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, 100 Holtz Rd., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 626-3370. Business center, fitness center, guest laundry facilities. Deluxe continental breakfast in the morning and fresh cookies in the evening. Whirlpool suites available.
- Courtyard by Marriott Buffalo Airport, 4243 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 633-2700. One of the many new hotels to be constructed on this part of Genesee Street in recent years. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, business center, fitness club, restaurant, HDTV in all rooms, indoor pool and whirlpool spa. Outdoor patio with fire pit.
- Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, 4345 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 631-0800. Indoor pool, hot tub, and steam room, fitness center, business center, HBO in all rooms. Sandwiches, light meals, and beer and wine are available at Landing Bar & Grill.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, 4271 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 633-2488. A brand-new hotel directly across the street from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Large HDTVs with LCD screens available in all guest rooms, with premium channels available. Wired and wireless high-speed Internet in all rooms. Business center, fitness center, coin laundry, valet dry cleaning, and lovely indoor pool.
- Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, 4201 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 565-0040. Business center, fitness club, indoor pool, airline desk, coin laundry, newsstand, on-site convenience store. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily at the Great American Grill.
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport, 4600 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 634-6969. Business center, free incoming faxes, fitness center with hot tub, outdoor pool open seasonally, guest laundry, game room, valet service. Each room has a coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, flat-panel HDTV, and bath products from Bath & Body Works. On-site dining is available at Max's Classic American Grill.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport, 760 Dick Rd., Cheektowaga, ☎ +1 716 685-0700. An all-suite property. Business center, fitness center, basketball court, indoor pool, on-site convenience store. All suites contain full kitchens with stove and dishwasher and have separate living and sleeping areas.
- Residence Inn Buffalo Cheektowaga, 107 Anderson Rd., Cheektowaga (I-90 exit 52W), ☎ +1 716 892-5410. Business center, fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool spa. Buffet breakfast and evening reception daily in lobby. Delivery available from local restaurants.
|Routes through Cheektowaga|