- Châlons-en-Champagne - capital of the region
- Colombey-les-Deux-Églises - Village of Charles de Gaulle
- Reims - site of the famous cathedral where the French kings were once crowned
The home of champagne could only be welcoming. Accept its invitation and feast your eyes and taste buds! Champagne country, birthplace of le champagne, the world's most festive wine.
La Champagne, the region where this fine bubbly is made, holds so many treasures: a rolling countryside, dotted medieval churches, timeless castles and villages along winding waterways, historic fortifications in the forested Ardennes, and vineyards as far as the eye can see between Reims and Epernay.
- Reims Cathedral
- Champagne and its famous vineyards
- Manstouch Travel (Manstouch), Paris, ☎ +33 1 45 51 53 80. 10. We offer scheduled coach tours and personalized itineraries with a private guide to visit Champagne producers and vineyards with tastings. Overnight tours with local guides departing from Reims also available. From 106euro pp.
Sweet food in Champagne-Ardenne
- Biscuits roses (pink speciality biscuits)
- Croquignoles (cracknels)
- Coconut macaroons
- Bouchons de champagne (chocolate champagne corks)
Savoury food in Champagne-Ardenne
- Boudin blanc
- Pied de cochon (pigs trotters)
- Chaource (soft cow’s milk cheese)
- Langres cheese
Alcohol in Champagne-Ardenne
- Champagne, of course!
- Local wines