- By plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport .
- From Gdańsk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to Wladyslawowo by the 216. From Wladyslawowo east along the Hel Peninsula.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on foot or rent a bike. As it is situated on the Hel Peninsula its not easy to get lost.
The big, wide, clean beach on Baltic-side, the pine-woods in the sand-dunes outside of town... A trip to the residential areas of nearby Jastarnia.
Various Water-Sports (inexpensive) Sightseeing plane flights out of Wladyslawowo or Jastarnia.
Mostly just modest outdoor cafes and fast-food; but there are one or two smaller restaurants in town, and some modern seafood restaurants just outside of town on the main road.
The night life is pretty much about the outdoor beergardens on the campgrounds, and sometimes there are big tents set up by beer sponsors in town and on the baltic-side beach.
There are a lot of campgrounds that start at the edge of town. they are on the bay side of the peninsula.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdańsk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe
- sea resort Rowy
- sea resort Leba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
- sea resort Wladyslawowo
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula:
- sea resort Krynica Morska