Centreville (Fairfax County)
Centreville is a unincorporated city in Fairfax County. The population was 48,661 as of the 2000 census, and the city is approximately 20 miles from Washington, DC. This article also covers the nearby town of Clifton and its surrounding area.
- Burger King, 5906 Old Centreville Rd. The second floor if full of windows and has a pretty good view, tough often the second floor is closed. Be warned, Both the first and second floor are noisy, they both have three sources of noise: A loudspeaker and two TV's. You cannot get away from the noise. If your lucky the second floor TVs will be off.
- Kabob House, 14220-A-1 Centreville Sq, ☎ +1 703 543-7166. An Afghan restaurant. Their Kabob meals are wonderful, especially the sauce, bread and, chickpeas. The employees are nice. Quite possibly one of the top ten restaurants in Centreville. Here are some reviews which are far more informative then this one.
- Clifton Cafe, 7144 Main St Clifton, VA 20124, ☎ +1 703 830-2424.
- Main Street Pub, 7140 Main St, Clifton, VA, ☎ +1 703 266-6307.
- Peterson's Ice Cream Depot LLC, 7150 Main St, Clifton, VA, ☎ +1 703 830-7898.
- Trummer's On Main, 7134 Main St, Clifton, VA, ☎ +1 703 266-1623.
- Cupcaked, 12644 Chapel Rd, Clifton, VA, ☎ +1 703 266-0000.
- Trattoria Villagio, 7145 Main St., Clifton, VA 20124, ☎ +1 703 543-2030.
- Manassas don't go there next, go there at the same time. With Centreville road (SR 28) connecting Centreville and the Manassas area, they're almost two different parts of the same city.
- Clifton. Directly south-east of Centreville. While pretty much the only thing to do in Clifton's suburbs is to drive around and look at the pretty houses (which is actually pretty enjoyable), or go to one of the parks, Clifton itself is a pretty little town with a few restaurants. Pretty is the word to describe Greater Clifton: pretty suburbs, with pretty houses on beautiful large lots, and the pretty suburbs surround a pretty little town with pretty buildings.
|Routes through Centreville|