Central Gulf Coast
The Central Gulf Coast incorporates many popular beach destinations in Southern Thailand.
- Ang Thong National Marine Park - archipelago of 60 or so islands NW of Ko Samui
- Khanom - spoiled fishing village with some little-visited beaches
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Nang Yuan - tiny island near Ko Tao
- Ko Pha Ngan - party island, but also some quiet beaches
- Ko Samui - largest island off the southern Gulf Coast
- Ko Tao - small island neighbour of Ko Samui, one of the best places in Thailand for diving
- Lang Suan - for nature lovers
- Than Sadet-Ko Pha Ngan National Park
- Adventure Cruises. Sail from island to island in the southern Gulf of Thailand.