Cayman Brac is a fourteen square mile (36.26 km²) island in the Cayman Islands. The island rises from the west side to tall bluffs ("brac" is Gaelic for "bluff") at the eastern tip of the island. One of the island's main appeals is diving to offshore reefs and shipwrecks. With a population less than 1,800, those that live on Cayman Brac are referred to as 'Brackers'.
- Gerard-Smith International Airport (IATA: CYB), an airport facility with a 6000ft runway.
No ferry service. Private charters from Grand Cayman are available.
- B & S Motor Ventures has cars, SUV's, minivans and bicycles available for rent. Free pick-up from Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: +345 948-1646; Fax: (345) 948-1676; Website: .
- Brac Rent-A-Car has cars and SUV's available for rent. Also houses the office of Audley Scott - Phone:+345 948-1515; Fax: +345 948-1380; Audley Scott's Office: +345 948-0277.
- CB Rent-A-Car has compact cars and vans available for rent. Located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: +345 948-2424; Fax: +345 948-2329.
- Four D's Rental has free pick-up from Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: (345) 948-1599.
- The Bluff and Christopher Columbus Gardens, ☎ +345 948-2506. The bluff area is wonderful for exploration. The Columbus Garden is a memorial area for Sister Island notararies and Columbus and has beautiful plantings and a gazebo.
- Cayman Brac Museum, at Stake Bay, Phone: 345-948-2222 or 345-948-2622. Artifacts, household items and sefaring equipment on display. Free Admission.
- Brac Parrot Reserve, ☎ +345 948-2390. Easily walkable trails and raised boardwalk through the forest. Home to trees and birds found only here. Especially fine in the winter when migratory birds are here.
- Shore Diving: Multiple entries around the island. Rent tanks and gear at Reef Divers. There are 11 dive sites reachable by shore.
- Snorkel along the rocky coastlines - prepared entries with ladders.
- Swim in the warm waters at Public beach (bathroom/showers facilities) or from one of the cuts or docks.
- Explore the village of Spot Bay - the heart of Caymanian Culture.
- Pick your own fresh papaya, mangoes, pomegranate, bananas, etc.. at Murch's farm. (Mangoes May-August)
- Cayman Brac Museum
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Rock climbing
- Explore dozens of caves such as Rebecca's Cave, Peter's Cave and Skull Cave and the amazing Nani's cave.
- Hike: Multiple trails to hike including the easy Lighthouse trail 120 feel over the sea - see the indigenous Booby birds. Also hike the Parrot reserve.
- Biking: being a small island with little traffic, exploring with bikes is enjoyable. Brac Reef and some car rental companies have bikes to use/rent.
- Bird watching
- Reef Divers, ☎ +345 948-1642. Affiliated with the Brac Reef Beach Resort. Reservations highly recommended. PADI 5 Star with Air and Nitrox available. Multiple Newton diveboats with daily morning dives on Cayman Brac; frequent afternoon diveboats, plus periodic morning dive trips to Little Cayman (weather permitting). Note: Reef Divers is effectively the only company running diveboats on Cayman Brac: Dive Tiara ceased operations circa 2006, and In-Depth relocated to Grand Cayman in 2009. The Village Scuba School never had their own diveboat.
- Brac Reef Restaurant and Bar, ☎ +345 948-1323. Features a largely American style menu. Karaoke on Wednesday nights and live music on Friday nights -.
- Alexander Hotel Restaurant, ☎ +345 948-8222. Features a largely American style menu -.
- Aunt Sha's Kitchen, ☎ +345 948-1581, fax: +345 948-1571. Offers largely local fare -.
- Captain's Table, fax: +345 948-1419. Is located directly in front of Brac Caribbean Beach Village. Has swimming pool and pool bar -Phone: 948-1418. Right in front of the Brac Caribbean Beach Resort.
- PoPo Jeb's Pizza is located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: +345 948-0344.
- PoPo Jeb's Oriental Restaurant is located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport. Serves Oriental dishes and opens for lunch and dinner.
- Brac Reef Bar, Live music on Fridays! Karaoke on Wednesdays.
- Captain's Table.
- Coral Isle Club/Bar, Booming club music. Very popular with locals. Occasional live music on weekends!
- Alexander Hotel Bar, a variety of western menu items.
- Treasure Chest, ☎ +345 948-1333, fax: +345 948-1578. Sells local items, caymanite and black coral jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Kirk Freeport, ☎ +345 948-2612, fax: +345 948-2613. Sells caymanite, ornaments, t-shirts etc. Stores located in the Stake Bay area of Cayman Brac and at the island's airport departure lounge.
- Marketplace. Grocery Store at Tibbets Square. Lunch and Pizza daily.
- Billy's. Grocery on Northside, next to the Texaco gas station.
- Kirkconnels. Grocery on Northside in Stake Bay.
- Miss Mary Lou's (Fine Wines & Spirits), #25 Cross Roads Tibbetts Plaza (2 minutes drive from the airport, turn right and right again), ☎ +345 948 1332. Since 1975 Miss Mary Lou's has been serving the community and guests of Cayman Brac. Miss Mary Lou's offers the best selection of beers, wines & spirits at the very best prices, plus you can stock up on souvenirs and the world Famous Tortuga Rum cakes!
Lodging on Cayman Brac consists mostly of rental property, although a few hotels, resorts, condominiums and a bed-and-breakfast exist.
- The Alexander Hotel, ☎ +345 948-8222. Amenities include outdoor bar, restaurant, conference room and gift shop.
- Cayman Breakers, ☎ +345 948-1463. Eighteen two-bedroom condos.
- Brac Caribbean and Carib Sands, ☎ +345 948-2265, toll-free: +866-843-2722, fax: +345 948-1111.
- Sea Song Cottage Beautiful traditional Caribbean cottage for vacation rental. Set in its own large tropical garden by stunning limestone cliffs, 'The Bluff', and close to beaches. Sleeps two. email: email@example.com
- Garden Estate, ☎ +345 328-0141, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Private rental of a 5 bedrooms 4.100 SQ beach estate including pool and guest cottage, jacuzzi tub, steam room, barbecue, etc.
There is one hospital on the island providing modern surgery facilities and 18 hospital beds. A dental clinic and community care center are located nearby.
- Faith Hospital provides health services with an 18 bed hospital and modern surgery facilities.