Casa Grande is a city in South Central Arizona.
Casa Grande is located about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson and is accessible by automobile.
There is no public transportation, so a car is essential.
- Casa Grande Main Street District, 110 W 2nd St, ☎ +1 520-836-8744, fax: +1 520-421-0676, e-mail: email@example.com. Downtown Casa Grande has a number of buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A helpful map of the most interesting buildings can be downloaded here.
- Casa Grande Valley Historical Society, 110 W Florence Blvd, ☎ +1 520-836-2223, fax: +1 520-836-5065, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sep-May Th-Su 12AM-4PM. Exhibits historic artifacts and photographs from the region. $5 (adults), $4 (seniors), free (kids).
- Downtown Street Scene (formerly Art in the Alley), N Florence St (between 2nd St and 4th St), ☎ +1 520-836-8744. Oct-May first Tuesday of the month. The street is closed to traffic and all shops and restaurants are open with special promotions. Also features local artists and musicians. Free.
- Pinal County Fair, 512 S Eleven Mile Corner (7 miles east of I-10), ☎ +1 520-723-7881, e-mail: email@example.com. Annually in late March. $8 (adults), $4 (children 6-12 yrs), free (children 0-5 yrs).
- Agri-Country Bluegrass Festival, 512 S Eleven Mile Corner (Pinal County Fairgrounds), ☎ +1 520-723-7881. late January. This annual three-day festival hosts musical bluegrass acts from across the US. There is also a classic car show, food, and other entertainment. $8 (adults), free (kids 12 and under).
- Shamrock Farms Tour, 40034 W Clayton Rd, Stanfield, ☎ +1 602-477-2462 (reservations). T, Th, Sa Oct-May. Tour a working dairy farm. Reservations required prior to visit. $9 (adults), $7.50 (seniors and military), $6 (children 2-12 yrs).
- Skydive Arizona, 4900 N Taylor St, Eloy, ☎ +1 520-466-3753, toll-free: +1-877-313-JUMP (5867), fax: +1 520-466-4720, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SkyVenture Arizona, 4900 N Taylor St, Eloy, ☎ +1 520-466-2666, toll-free: +1-888-BODY-FLY (2639-359), fax: +1 520-466-4388. Indoor skydiving.
- Outlets at Casa Grande, 2300 E Tanger Dr, ☎ +1 520-836-9663, toll-free: +1-800-405-5016. 22 brand-name stores, including Liz Claiborne, PacSun, Sears, Guess, Izod, OshKosh, and GNC.
- Bedillon's Restaurant, 800 N Park Ave, ☎ +1 520-836-2045, e-mail: email@example.com. T-F 11AM-2:30PM, 5PM-9PM; S 5PM-9:30PM; closed Su-M. American food for special occasions.
- Johnstones Family Restaurant, 2300 E Tanger Dr, ☎ +1 520-836-2457.
- McMashers Sports Bar & Grill, 1355 E Florence Blvd #139, ☎ +1 520-426-1472, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM-2AM daily.
- Fry's Food, 1385 E Florence Blvd, ☎ +1 520-836-1701. Daily 6AM-midnight. Has a full-service deli and on-site pharmacy.
- Safeway, N Trekell Rd, ☎ +1 520-421-7447. Daily 5AM-midnight. Has a full-service deli and on-site pharmacy.
- Corks Wine Bar, 108 W 2nd St, ☎ +1 520-518-1928.
- Best Western Plus, 665 N Via Del Cielo Rd, ☎ +1 520-836-1600, toll-free: +1-800-780-7234. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free wi-fi and breakfast.
- Francisco Grande Hotel & Golf Resort, 26000 W Gila Bend Hwy, toll-free: +1-800-237-4238. The Arizona Hotel & Golf Resort has recently undergone an $8 million renovation of its hotel rooms and suites, including the golf course and all its dining and meeting facilities. The resort's restaurants and watering holes provide a variety of casual and upscale dining and entertainment options. $79 & up.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 805 Cacheris Ct, ☎ +1 520-509-6333. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12AM. Free wi-fi and breakfast; pets accepted.
- MainStay Suites (email@example.com), 851 County Rd (I-10), ☎ +1 520-426-1177. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Extended-stay hotel.
- Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce, 575 N Marshall St, ☎ +1 520-836-2125, toll-free: +1-800-916-1515, fax: +1 520-836-6233, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 9AM-5PM.
|Routes through Casa Grande|
|Yuma ← Dateland ←||W E||→ Merges into|
|Phoenix ← Chandler ←||W E||→ Eloy → Tucson|