Brooklyn Park (Minnesota)
Brooklyn Park is a city in Minnesota.
- Eidem Homestead Historical Farm, 4345 101st Ave N. a ten-acre living history farm, restored to the period 1890 – 1910. Open to the public for several events throughout the year.
- Central Park, 8440 Regent Ave N. depending on the season, make use of the frisbee golf course, recently revamped playground, ball fields, horseshoe, inline skating rink, tennis courts, Brookland Executive Nine Golf Course, path & trail, nature area, and in winter outdoor ice rinks and a sledding hill
- Coon Rapids Dam. See the Mississippi up close. Visitor center, 12-foot-wide observation walkway continues into Coon Rapids in Anoka county; fishing and handicap-accessible observation deck; more than two miles of trails along the bank of the River
- Lemon Grass Thai, 8600 Edinburgh Center Dr, ☎ +1 763 494-8809. M-Sa 11AM-9PM, Su noon-8PM. Critically acclaimed.
Also try the smaller restaurant next door, and the adjacent Golden Lion Grocery store also has a deli.
- La Quinta, 7011 Northland Circle, ☎ +1 763 971-8000. Indoor pool, fitness center, free breakfast, free wireless internet. $69+.
- Marriott, 7025 Northland Dr N, ☎ +1 763 536-8300, toll-free: +1 877 303-1681. Heated indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants on-site.
- Brooklyn Park Library, 8600 Zane Ave N, ☎ +1 612 543-6225. M-W 9AM-8PM, Th-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Local branch of the Hennepin County Library. Free wi-fi.
|Routes through Brooklyn Park|
|Fargo ← Maple Grove ←||W E||→ Minneapolis → Saint Paul|
|Ends at ← Maple Grove ←||W E||→ Fridley → Woodbury|
|Grand Rapids ← Anoka ←||N S||→ Plymouth → Mankato|
|END ← Maple Grove ←||W E||→ Coon Rapids → Ends at|