Bridgewater is a city in Massachusetts. It is home to Bridgewater State College.
Bridgewater is centrally located at the interchange of Interstate 495 and Route 24. Routes 104, and 18 intersect at the town's center.
- Bridgewater State College, 131 Summer Street, Phone: +1 508-531-1000, ]. A 235 acre college campus right in the center of town. Founded in 1840 by Horace Mann as one of America's first teacher preparation institutions. BSC sports teams (the Bears) provide sports fans with games to watch.
- Olde Scotland Links, 695 Pine Street, ☎ +1 508-279-3344. An 18-hole links-style championship public course. Par 72, 5000-6800 yards, Black rating/slope 72.6/126.
- Crispi's Italian Cuisine, 136 Broad Street, ☎ +1 508 697-6733.
- Castaway's Bar and Grille, 425 Bedford Street, ☎ +1 508 697-4800. (Rte 18). Inside and out. Local live bands or DJ Th-Sa.
- Ron Emma's Pub & Pizza, 1420 Pleasant Street, ☎ +1 508 697-8815.
|Routes through Bridgewater|
|Taunton ← Raynham ←||N S||→ Middleborough → Bourne|
|Boston ← West Bridgewater ←||N S||→ Raynham → Fall River|
|Boston ← Brockton ←||NW SE||→ Lakeville → END|