Brandon is a commuter city to the east of Tampa in West Central Florida, near the junction of Interstate 4 and Interstate 75.
- The Ice Sports Forum, 10222 Elizabeth Place Tampa, FL 33619 (Right off Adamo Drive up Faulkenberg), ☎ +1 813 684-7825. The Official Training Facility of the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team. Also has public skating and laserstrike, laser-tag upstairs as well.
- Westfield Brandon Town Center (Westfield Brandon Shopping Mall), 459 Brandon Town Center Drive Brandon, FL, ☎ +1 813 661-5100. Monday - Saturday 10AM-9PM; Sunday 11AM-6PM. Westfield Brandon Town Center has several things to offer shoppers visiting. From several popular clothing shops such as Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, G by Guess, Hollister, to restaurants such as The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, and a full foodcourt. There is plenty to see here and plenty of places to entertain kids including an arcade, trampoline jumping, merry go-round, and playground.
- Cheddar's Casual Cafe, 11135 Causeway Blvd Brandon, FL 33511, ☎ +1 813 653-7770. If you're on a budget, but still want some quality food then Cheddar's is the place for you. For the same price as McDonald's you can have some real burgers. They have steak and seafood options as well for much cheaper and better then you will find in other places. Voted the Best Restaurant in Brandon many times as well.
- Ploy Thai, 1941 W Brandon Blvd Brandon, FL 33511 (Located right by Chili's close to the Brandon Town Center), ☎ +1 813 684-5007. If you're looking for some great Thai food then this is the place in Brandon to go to. From great soups and curries, to tasty noodles such as Pad Thai, and sweet desserts, Ploy Thai has plenty offer Thai food lovers.
- O'briens Irish Pub, 701 W. Lumsden Rd, ☎ +1 813 661-9688. Nice atmosphere and reasonable prices at this Brandon institution. The Sheppard's Pie is great, and so is the menu. Variety of pub foods and drinks. Okay for families before 8PM.