Biogradska Gora National Park
The entrance to the park is situated along the road from Mojkovac to Kolašin. It is around 5 km from Mojkovac, and 17 km from Kolašin.
The admittance fee amounts to € 3 (August 2013). Camping is allowed only in the specified areas, and costs € 3 per tent, plus € 1.5 per person.
The park itself issues fishing licenses, renting of boats, tents, camping areas as well as organization of lunch with traditional meals.
- The wonderful Lake Biograd (Biogradsko Jezero)
- Follow one of the mountain bike trails
- Hike following one of the many marked paths
- The most spectucular ones are the hikes to summits of Bjelasica mountain (over 2 000 m height).
- There is a 120 km long mountain route CT-1 going over Bjelasica and Biogradska gora. And it's a six days hikes.
- Skiing. There is a ski resort Jezerine on the northern side of Bjelasica that opens up at the end of December. The main slope of which is over 4 km. There are school of skiing and snowboarding, alpine salvation service and first aid services.
There is a restaurant next to the lake, but apart from that, there is no other way to buy food.
Bungalows can be rented next to the lake, they cost € 45 a night and have 4 beds.
Camping is only allowed in the designated areas. It costs € 3 for each tent, plus € 1.5 for each person per night.