- Train station: Binz (DB)
- Train station: Binz LB – steam-powered narrow gauge railway, Rügensche BäderBahn - Rasender Roland
- The enormous Prora complex
- Granitz Hunting Lodge
- Sand sculptures, Proraer Chaussee 15. A little pricey but some impressive sand sculptures.
- Beach - good quality sandy beach with a shallow run into the sea. In the summer split into family section (no dogs), dogs allowed section and nudist section.
Large choice of restaurants on Hauptstraße and alone the Strandpromanada.
- Fritz Braugasthaus, Schillerstrasse 8, ☎ +49 38393 663333. Good choice of beers and meals from bio and local sources.
- Weltenbummler, Strandpromenade 42, ☎ +49 38393 131308.
- Dünen Park, Dollahner Straße 55, ☎ +49 38393 480. Holiday apartments in a self contained area on the west edge of Binz. Easy walking distance to beach and the town. Ideal for families with children.
- Loev Hotel, Hauptstraße 20-22, ☎ +49 38393 390.